Sign up for a free Dynamics 365 Marketing trial
Marketing offers a free 30-day trial. After a quick sign-up, you'll have access to many of the app's key features. The trial allows you to test the app with sample data and even try out your own customer data. Learn more about Dynamics 365 Marketing features
To sign up for the trial:
- Go to the trial overview page and select the Try for free button.
- To sign up for a Marketing trial, you'll need to use a work or school email address. If you don't have a work or school email address, or if your school or work account is not managed by Microsoft Azure Active Directory, sign up for a free Office 365 E5 trial, then use the email address associated with your Office 365 E5 trial to sign up for the Marketing trial.
The trial takes a few moments to load, then you can start using the app.
What to try
Your trial environment includes many of the same features as the paid version. The links below guide you through some of the key features.
- Create a marketing email and go live
- Create a dynamic segment
- Create a simple customer journey with email messaging
- Create a landing page with a form
- Create an interactive customer journey with conditions and signup