Improvements to the outbound dialing experience
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts
|Oct 2, 2023
The enhanced dialer experience makes it easier for agents to call customers. It offers capabilities such as phone number formatting, ability to quickly call numbers from the recent calls list, and the auto-population of the outbound profile based on the country code.
An intuitive and efficient dialer to make phone calls is a centerpiece for agents who communicate with customers by phone.
The improvements include:
- Number typing and editing.
- Number formatting.
- Number country/region detection.
- Recent calls list.
- Select supported countries/regions to call.
- Agents can select the outbound number to call with.
- Default country/region selection based on locale.
Call a customer (docs)