Include only open entries on customer statements
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users, automatically||Sep 5, 2023||Oct 2, 2023|
Businesses send customer statements to customers in various formats and for various purposes. We've added a Statement Style field so that you can include only open entries in the report.
If you open the Customer Statement report from the Customers list page or the role explorer, you'll find the following options in the Statement Style field on the request page:
- Balance gives customers an overview of outstanding amounts and a reminder to pay amounts that are overdue.
- Open Items does the following:
- Shows only open entries within the specified date range.
- Shows a balance for open entries before the start date.
- Ignores entries that have a posting date that's after the ending date.
Tell us what you think
Help us improve Dynamics 365 Business Central by discussing ideas, providing suggestions, and giving feedback. Use the forum at https://aka.ms/bcideas.
Report Overview (docs)