Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales - version 9.0.22044.10001
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 136 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales version 9.0.22044.10001 (or higher)||9.0.22044.10001|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 136 resolves the following issues:
The following list, details items that have been resolved or have updated functionality.
- Sales app install is taking a long time in the delete and promote phase.
- No check in place to enable/disable new add product experience ribbon button.
- Skipping sales app install in sales insights anchor package if there are missing dependencies.
- Sales app role changes.
- Default sitemap is changing from aales accelerator to dashboards after publishing sales accelerator.
- In the sales app while adding any product to the quotes with the expected delivery date results in an error.
- Fulfill salesorder action is not visible in the action dropdown to select.
- Compliance fixes related to vulnerabilities.
- Sales product catalog settings - focus is not clearly visible on cancel button present in disable preview popup.
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here