Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 126 Release Notes
Service Update 126 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 126.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 126 will now correspond to version number 126xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 126 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||220.127.116.1131|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 126 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Entities were not visible in the Scheduling tab of the Customer Service Hub.*
- Screen readers unnecessarily announced a group when describing table information.
- The Unified Interface activation confirmation dialog message was blank.*
- When navigating to a table using a keyboard, screen readers did not read the table's name.
- When navigating to table content on the Configuration data" screen using a keyboard, focus changed to non-actionable content.
- Business process forms could not be loaded in some areas of the product, including the form designer and sitemap.
- When selecting the "parentcontact" step in a business process flow that contained an onform load script, the custom view was not set as default.
- When viewing an Evaluation record, the "Application to Member process" business process flow did not display on the record by default.
- Screen readers did not read labels and radio buttons in the correct order.
- The background color and padding for headers and content was inconsistent on the KBArticle page.*
- The wrong icon displayed in the CSH sitemap.
- Incoming emails were not processed by the email router.*
- Solution upgrades failed for out-of-box profiles.
- The "isinHerited" property was not available in Advanced Find when searching for security roles.
- The Sales user security role could not be assigned to other users.
- When the name of a record was changed, the Lookup field did not update to reflect the new name.
- When the owner of a parent account was changed, the owner of the associated opportunity was unexpectedly changed.*
- Importing data to Excel failed when the import file contained a column name that did not match the schema name ("Value cannot be null").*
- Opportunity products could not be added using "Export Excel Online".*
- Rollup values did not calculate correctly.*
- Selecting "Grant permission" redirected the user to an unreachable site.*
- The Preview message did not clear when changing the language setting.
- When the time zone was adjusted from Settings, goals did not populate their estimated close date correctly.
- After assigning a case to a different user, Incident Resolution Activity in Timeline was updated unexpectedly to the first user.
- Associating a new parent case from the Parent Case Lookup from Additional Details resulted in the parent case becoming a child case.*
- Cases could not be resolved when the business process flow was completed.
- Renew Action was missing from the Entitlement grid.
- Resolving a case did not lock the Unified Interface field until the page was refreshed.
- Selecting the "Save" button did not save changes when only "Closure" was selected in the Parent Child case settings.
- Solutions were missing in the Solution Management page.
- The "Reactivate Events" button displayed as "Reactivate Case" when the case entity's name was changed.
- The inline image was missing from received emails.*
- The Product field was cleared when changing the Customer field if the Entitlement field was empty.*
- Uninstalling and then reinstalling Resource Scheduling resulted in a second unscheduled Requirement tab being added unexpectedly.
- Updating the "Applicable on" field on the SLA entity with the same value resulted in the SLA item workflow being cancelled and recreated.
- When the "ApplicableWhen" and "ApplicableFrom" field values matched, the SLA item workflow was automatically cancelled and recreated unexpectedly.*
- Custom actions failed for non-case entities when the SLA was removed.*
- When a flip-switch control was set to "No", the "Start Date" and "End Date" values were not cleared and the control became uneditable.
- When searching in Advanced Find for an SLA KPI instance record, regarding displayed in the search results' Regarding column instead of the Name field of the target entity's record.*
- With a screen reader enabled, and navigating using the keyboard, focus moved unexpectedly to the top or left section of the screen.
- The "Modified On" date displayed as the "Created" date on custom activities.
- When an opportunity was closed by a user and then reopened by a different user, the Timeline displayed an "Opportunity Canceled" message referencing the first user instead of the user who reopened the opportunity.*
- After selecting some tabs, keyboard focus changed to the top of the page.
- In the Edge browser, focus moved to the top of the page when the "Show More" or "Show Less" button was selected.
- Intermittently, the Quick View section of booking records did not load.
- Offline enabled apps were not displayed on the app list in offline mode.*
- Processes in the Switch Process Menu could not be selected unless the were clicked on twice.
- The "Clear" button appeared when the "Resolved By" field was updated, and was not accessible by keyboard.*
- When attempting to change the Contact field or Account field in a record, the Lookup field briefly became editable and then the control reverted to a "no records selected" state.
- With "Offline Profile" enabled, a check out box did not function when the user checked in and saved the activity.
- When opening a Quick Create form from a Lookup dialog, the Account field was empty.*
- When selecting the "… split" button in the Account form, the flyout did not populate and instead a hung "Loading…" message appeared.
- When the "Resolve By" Filter field was accessed by keyboard and the "Clear" button appeared, focus changed to the start of the page.
- When using the Arabic language setting, the button used to expand an editable grid was missing.
- Email Conversation view on Social pane (Timeline) displayed first line of email content along with HTML styles in the collapsed view. After this release, the subject of the email will be displayed in the collapsed view.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A script error occurred when opening the Site page.
- Reactivating or qualifying a lead resulted in an error ("opportunity With Id = [guid] Does Not Exist").*
- An error occurred when attempting to track an appointment ("You can't track this meeting because it was organized by another user").
- An error occurred when refreshing Power BI data ("OData: The feed metadata document appears to be invalid.").* Navigating to a Portal resulted in an error ("System.Exception: Expected success status code, received 404. BlobNotFoundThe specified blob does not exist.").
- An error occurred when accessing the "Household Mailing" report ("Reporting Error: The report cannot be displayed.").
- An error occurred when performing FetchXML queries using Advanced Find and Web API.*
- Some activities failed with an authentication exception.
- Synchronizing an appointment for a mailbox resulted in an error ("Error code:Crm.80040237.Operations failed due to a sql integrity violation.").
- The Voice of the Customer app could not be uninstalled ("This solution cannot be uninstalled because the 'LocalizedLabel' with id ... is required by the 'VoiceOfTheCustomer' solution. Uninstall the VoiceOfTheCustomer solution and try again. ").*
- An error occurred when changing the status of service activity records ("The given key was not present in the dictionary.").*
- An error occurred when creating child cases, and when adding array/array interaction functionality script to a case ("System.Web.HttpUnhandledException").
- Resolving a case resulted in an error ("Try this case again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community for solutions …").
- An error occurred when attempting to use a workflow to generate a quote ("Unable to lead plug-in type").*
- Opening the Quick Create Case form resulted in an error ("Invalid Argument").*
- The wrong error displayed when activating a routing rule set using a Dynamics user ("This operation can't be completed. One or more child cases can't be closed because of the status transition rules that are defined for cases.").
- An error occurred when selecting "Convert to Case" in the command bar of the Task form if an opportunity or custom entity was entered in the Regarding field.
- An error occurred when loading a view that was configured as a calendar control.*
- An error occurred when upgrading a solution ("Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Solution dependencies exist, cannot uninstall.DependencyCount").
- An error occurred when using some views on the Project entity ("Cannot read property length of null").
- An error occurred when viewing the AppModule entity if it contained the "optimizedfor" attribute ("0x80041103 Error Message: 'AppModule' entity doesn't contain attribute with").*
- Importing an app module failed ("Entity by schemaName lor_opportunityrevenue not found in cache").
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here