Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 165 Release Notes
Service Update 165 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 165.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 165 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||9.1.0000.16545|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 165 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Images could be uploaded when a read-only image was included on a form.
- The default configuration for Portal Comment used "From" as a label and "OwnerId" as a value.
- Timeline records had not updated when selecting multiple categories in filters.*
- Using the paste function in the Notes field caused the text cursor to return to the beginning of the field.
- No dialog reminder occurred when navigating away from a case with unsaved changes.*
- Timeline notes with line break characters displayed without line breaks.
- Portal comments on the Timeline Wall appeared with no HREF link.
- In the mobile interface, clicking on unselected items would trigger a selection without allowing the user to hover over their intended choice before selecting it.
- The English to Japanese translation of notifications was not always correct when opening a recurring appointment.
- Setting a contact as a Parent Account may have not reflected.
- New appointment items that were tracked in the compose Mode in Outlook Desktop lost their assigned category once the appointment was sent and showed as “Not tracked.”*
- While using CustomProperties, email categories were being removed.
- When creating an Outlook meeting, the sender name was displayed as required or is missing depending on where the contact list originated.
- Entities would not update after a change is submitted.
- Change notifications for batch operations did not flow.
- New solutions created without a parent node resulted in separate nodes being created instead of creating a parent node for newly created nodes.
- The error message returned when attempting to create Many-to-Many relationships with invalid entities was inaccurate.
- The character limits for entity names and attribute names was increased.*
- Workflows did not triggered when creating a new option set for an Opportunity.*
- In Outlook, weekly appointments were inheriting the same information as separate, monthly appointments that occurred on the same day on the month.
- The information form is loading as a default form for pricelist rather than a product pricelist form.
- The SharePoint structure "Based on Entity - Account" was not followed when the location option of the document associated grid was edited.
- Associated Grid did not appear when attempting to upload a document with the Serbian language enabled.
- Uploading more than 8 files to the Document section of a Related tab after creating a new entity record resulted in a misplaced Jump Bar.
- New email messages, created with a template, failed to send and redirected the user to a new email form instead of appearing in the email timeline.*
- New records containing a "+" sign were not present in the timeline and contained blank information.
- The Import Log and Failures labels were not being correctly translated from the base language to the set language.
- The error message displayed when a plugin failed to execute, did not contain information about unhandled exception.*
- PDF documents exported in French would show the date in English.
- The Goal Metric and Rollup Querie icons were not displayed in the default menu.
- In Marketing campaigns, the '+' icon was visible on the Excluded Leads form.
- When creating a Customer Service schedule, the Merge Timeslots feature did not process work hours.*
- Customer Service Schedule did not reflect the custom time settings on the user's local machine.*
- The Customer Service Schedule "Merge Ranges" feature did not reflect the settings on the user's local computer.
- When creating a new schedule, the Set Work Hours feature did not reflect the date/time settings on the user's local machine.*
- The close button in a pop-up window was not accessible when navigating via keyboard.
- The convert campaign response window may have taken a long time to close out after selecting “Finish.”*
- The parent subject checkbox text on the create/edit subject was not localized with the Arabic language.
- The "recalculate" button was missing from the menu ribbon.
- The Swedish word “Nytt” had displayed as “Ny."
- Data upsync was not occuring after saving data offline and then moving to online.
- When creating a booking within the field service mobile app module, subgrids cut off text while the form component was loading.
- Running customer reports in Chrome or Edge resulted in a duplicate header on the page.
- The Tier 1 dashboard, when viewed via mobile device, displayed tiles compressed horizontally instead of vertical columns.
- Legend orders in a Stacked Bar chart did not display the correct order.*
- The Unified Interface preview did not load for forms on entities without creating permissions.
- A dialog box may have appeared when attempting to send an email with an empty Subject.
- The "Ok" button presented with error messages did not observe users' language settings.
- Data synchronization failures would not retry automatically.
- Canvas authoring manifest properties did not show the order specified in authoring manifest.*
- The web client may have changed how Stack bar/column charts were presented.*
- Bookings may have been hidden when Feature Control Bits (FCB) were enabled in the calendar view.
- Scroll functionality was not responding properly in Dynamics 365 Field Service (Dev) app on iOS and Android.
- Screen readers were unable to read table names.
- Custom Controls would not appear unless viewed from the default menu.*
- Dashboards may have visually hid an individual record in certain scenarios.
- In offline mode, metadata is not tracked properly and is missing when switching to online mode.*
- Labeling was not displayed while viewing data in a Donut Chart graph.
- The "Duplicate Records Detected" window was blank instead of containing data from potential duplicate records.*
- No dialog reminder occurred when navigating away from a record with unsaved changes.
- The column header for custom reports could not be edited in Chrome.
- The Date Picker "Today" value would default to one day ahead.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The error, “Insufficient Permissions” occurred when attempting to perform a CUD (create, update, delete) operations with users’ privileges that did not match the main entity privileges.*
- The "InvalidOrgDBOrgSetting" error message did not include the invalid organization setting.
- The error, “Entity: Incident does not have valid status code” was received when attempting to change cases from “Pending-Resolved” to “Fulfilled” or “Resolved.”
- The error message "CannotAssignRolesOrProfilesToAccessTeam" did not reflect that only Owner Teams can have queues.
- When attempting to delete or assign a Business unit, the operation would fail and throw an error.
- An error may have occurred when attempting to convert tracked email to lead/opportunity/case.*
- The error, “HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error]. Response Code: [-1]” may have occurred when processing large batch requests.
- While creating a Customer Service Schedule, an error message was triggered when the time settings did not reflect the custom time settings on the user's local machine.*
- A SQL error was received when two roles were removed simultaneously.
- An invalid component error was received when attempting to import a solution.
- When a user did not have necessary permissions to create a syncerror message, they received an error message displaying, "null.”
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here