Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21013 Release Notes
Service Update 21012 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21013.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21013 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21013.00153|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21013 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The accessibility screen reader did not correctly identify the values for the "General" tab and control and "Merge" button in the Dashboard.
- When creating a new chart, the accessibility narrator announced the add a series/add a category button twice.
- The accessibility screen ready did not announce the data range when hovering over the date field.
- The accessibility screen reader announced some options incorrectly within the Real Time Processes dropdown menu.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the tooltip labels for buttons in the toolbar within Advanced Settings.
- The accessibility screen reader announced card information twice in the Social Dashboard.
- The accessibility screen reader did not apply focus to the "apply" button when modifying personalization settings.*
- The accessibility screen reader read "Apply saved Filter" for both the "Apply Filter" and "Applied Filter" buttons in the Sales Activity Social Dashboard.
- When using keyboard navigation, focus was lost when editing data within the Editable grid/subgrid.
- When viewing custom filters, the accessibility screen reader incorrectly applied keyboard focus to the non-interactive 'Modified on' filter label within the Saved Filters section.
- The accessibility screen reader did not apply focus when using keyboard navigation to access a previously visited control that was in an expanded state.
- When keyboard focus was applied to one lookup menu control in the customer filter section and no option was selected, focus was also applied to all available custom filter lookup menus.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the required status of the "Category" section when creating an email from a template.*
- Focus had been lost when navigating relevance search suggestions using shift + tab keys.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the title of the Delete Screen pop up.
- The recipient and regarding cards were missing within the MailApp dashboard.*
- When creating an appointment with Rich Text settings and synchronizing with Exchange, the text content was modified to the simple text format.*
- Flows created with a Create Update Delete trigger would result in an error, preventing creation.*
- When importing a contact record into a marketing campaign, the import remained in the "transform" stage.*
- The ‘From’ and ‘To’ field values were not visible, intermittently, within an activities view.*
- When creating a folder from an account entity in SharePoint, alphabetical name characters were converted to dash symbols.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, resource details within the within the service calendar contained only one column for all available views.*
- When selecting the Save & Close button within a new record two additional tabs were opened.
- When creating a new Service Level Agreement (SLA) item, the "Applicable from" column was not updated in the SLA grid.
- In the timeline, phone call activity records could not be expanded and did not contain a description section.*
- The search flyout in the header would expand randomly when entering data in a form.
- In an offline entity timeline, if there were more than 10 records, when selecting “See more,” only 10 records were displayed.
- The "Next 30 days" filter under the activity due date filter within the timeline did not filter the correct results.*
- Lookup fields could not be edited when browser zoom was set to 90%.*
- When creating an email with a regarding field and tracking, the email did not have a recipient card or a regarding card in the Dashboard.*
- Icons related to entities were missing when using the Field Service App in Frozen mode.*
- A child case, created in the Customer Service Hub, was listed in the merge case sub grid, rather than the child case sub grid.*
- On Android, icons within the command bar were not displayed when in offline mode.
- Not all results were visible when searching with browser zoom set to 200% or more.
- Grid controls did not load when using an RTL (Right-to-Left) language.
- When selecting addresses in a "Bind to a value on Field" dropdown menu for a contact entity, the menu did not contain the second address option.
- In the Business Process Flow designer, when adding BPF stages, the "Add Stage" flyout was sized incorrectly.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when enabling an entity for offline mode on mobile devices.
- An error occurred when sharing a saved view within in Advanced find.*
- An error occurred when importing data from Excel.
- An error occurred when executing SQL queries against TDS endpoints.*
- An error occurred when transitioning an unmanaged solution to a managed solution during a solution upgrade.
- An error occurred when importing a .csv file with two or fewer columns.
- An error occurred when loading a SharePoint document associated grid that had its location modified due to a lack of permissions.*
- An error occurred when creating an entity record containing a title with special characters and enabling the record for SharePoint.*
- An error occurred when launching a dialog that contained DateTime controls.*
- An error occurred when performing a relevance search.*
- With the April 2021 FCB enabled, an error occurred within a Business Process Flow when attempting to navigate to the review stage in an article.*
- An error occurred when using the relevance search field for the first time.*
- When selecting the Quick Create button icon in offline mode, the Quick Create flyout popup did not appear.*
- An error occurred when loading the Work Hours Calendar within a Bookable Resource form.*
- An error occurred when performing actions on activity records in the dashboard timeline.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here