Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22063 Release Notes
Service Update 22063 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22063.
|Service Update 22063 for Dataverse 9.2.0
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22063 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The color contrast settings for the scrollbar in the customer service hub did not comply with the WSAG 1.4.3 requirement of greater than or equal to 3:1 contrast ratio.
- When viewing archived processes in the Sales Dashboard, the Talkback screen reader did not announce the control type for 'Archived Processes' control or the instructions for selecting the control.*
- In the Sales Hub Dashboard, a portion of the "Check Access" control was not visible when using the maximum text font size on mobile devices.*
- When page zoom was set to 200% and browser resolution was set at 320px * 256px, multiple scroll bars appeared, potentially obstructing content.
- When creating a new customer contact in the Sales Hub, the text in the duplicate record pop up did not mean the required 3:1 color ratio.
- The Talkback screen reader unnecessarily announced, "Button double tap to activate" when expanding the "More commands" button within the Field Service Mobile app.
- The date control menu would close after being opened in the Field Service (Dynamics 365) mobile app.
- When using a tablet, the High Density Header in the Unified Interface displayed a duplicate back button.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Return to the all version availability page
Go to the next update.
See the previous update.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here