Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22072 Release Notes
Service Update 22072 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22072.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22072 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.22072.00186|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22072 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When selecting the “look for language” option within an Knowledge Article template, the VoiceOver screen reader did not announce the name of the "look for language" dialog box.
- In the Omnichannel admin center, when viewing the Agent assessment trace menu, the total attempts value showed as '1' in the Assignment Trace even when there were multiple assignment attempts.*
- When selecting the FullExpander button for a record with RTE read view settings in timeline, the record collapsed the record and did not display the new read view window.
- On mobile devices, the Command bar and tab navigator in an account record was unresponsive or not visible within account records that did not contain a header.*
- A portion of the toast notification for tracked email messages was not visible in Outlook on the web.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred within the sales insights settings, when opening the sales acceleration report site map in the sequences page.*
- An error occurred when using the Field Service mobile app after switching to offline mode before all available data was updated and synchronized.
- In the Sales Hub, an error occurred when exporting an Opportunity Product sub grid to Excel.