Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 23084 Release Notes
Service Update 23084 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 23084.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 23084 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.23084.00122 or higher|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 23084 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When viewing the recent section in a timeline, the Narrator screen reader did not announce the state of 'Recent' and 'Pinned' controls in the Customer Service Hub.
- When modifying the share settings for an email in the Customer Service Hub, the screen reader did not announce the name and roles for the delete and remove buttons in the 'send link' dialog.
- A portion of the chart text within the Sales Activity Dashboard was not visible in the Sales Hub.
- When performing a search for activity records in the Dynamics 365 app, the Narrator screen reader did not announce the header names for each column in the search results.
- When opening a calendar flyout in the close opportunity dialog box, the "ok" and "cancel" buttons overlapped with the calendar control in the Sales Hub.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.