Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 234 Release Notes
Service Update [Update 234] for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 234.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 234 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||18.104.22.16875|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 234 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The focus had not immediately gone to the menu options after expanding the Settings icon when using keyboard navigation in Chrome or Edge.
- The screen reader had announced “selected” for all tab items in the Customer Service Hub.
- When using keyboard navigation, focus was not applied to the correct element after selecting the "next page" button in the settings section.
- When modifying the advanced settings, the accessibility screen reader incorrectly narrated the 'go to next page' button as a link.
- The accessibility screen reader did not apply focus to the "expand/collapse" button within records.
- When using swipe navigation within Customer Service Hub, the narrator had focused twice on “Recently Used.”
- When searching for an email template, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the "no results found" status when entering incorrect search criteria.*
- Unable to differentiate between selected radio buttons and non-selected radio buttons while in high contrast black mode.
- The accessibility screen reader did not narrate the, "No results found" status message when searching for a template with an invalid name.
- Focus was not applied when moving backward via keyboard navigation when modifying Currency option settings.
- In personalization settings, the accessibility screen reader announced that a table was present when it was not visible on screen.
- Narrator did not announce if the expand/collapse radio button was in an expanded or collapsed state within Customer Service Hub.
- In the Customer Service Hub, Narrator would read the word “Null” after reading content when the expand/collapse radio button was in an expanded state.
- The screen reader had read the table column header sort buttons as links when used in Chrome and Chromium Edge.
- When High Contrast and White & Black mode was enabled in the Customer Service Hub, the Search field indicator was not highlighted.
Business Process and Analytics
- A blank screen had displayed when attempting to access flows.
- When creating a new appointment in an account record, the description form field was visible in the timeline.
- After replying to a post in the timeline, the reply pane would remain open.
- The Teams integration feature was not applied to reserved entities during a solution install.*
- When performing API queries using aliased attributes, some results would be missing.*
- When collapsing and expanding an appointment card, the card configuration was not applied and the first form field was updated with 'undefined' text content.
- Knowledge Articles contained duplicate data entries, resulting in an inaccurate view count within the portal.*
- Duplicate detection rules did not display details if the field value of records had an apostrophe.*
- The duplicate detection rule would not display results after checking for duplicate account records.*
- When creating a workflow and assigning it to an owner, the new owner was not was applied and the workflow creator was listed as the owner.*
- When adding a contact to the Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) section in an email form, the emails from the BCC contacts would not synchronize with Outlook.
- Following the removal of a secondary record from an input field, the record remained visible when hovering over the input field.
- In the merge dialog box, the select primary record lookup menu contained the wrong icon.
- When the regarding field within an email contained a knowledge article or campaign entity, the template preview dialog box remained in a loading state.*
- In Chrome, the Ctrl/shift+Left mouse click had not opened a new browser window when in the queue item view.*
- On iOS devices, the user interface was unresponsive when selecting a queue item and did not contain a queue drop down menu.
- When Quick View forms were in a reference panel, they contained blank content and would disappear when they were not present in the app module.*
- The user interface displayed archived emails in the activity timeline based on the tracking date instead of the modified date.
- Email forms did not maintain the user-specified selection, “Email for Interactive Experience" after selecting it for a record.*
- When organization settings were set to start on a day, ot* her than Sunday, those changes were not honored when selecting from the date picker.*
- Users without read privileges for email signature entit* ies were unable to perform Reply/ReplyAll/Forward actions.*
- Default email signatures were missing intermittently.*
- The user interface was unresponsive when making a selection that navigated to an external resource in Outlook.
- When the first and last name were not present in the primary field of a record entity, names appeared as "<No Name>" within the lookup menu.
- The notification bar had not spanned to the width of the form on a low density header.
- Header fields had not displayed in Activity and entity forms on mobile.*
- On mobile devices, scroll bar navigation did not move in a consistent manner, in line with the user action, when scrolling through a bookable resource.*
- Stage progression did not occur when creating a Business Process Flow (BPF) with missing required fields on a non-active stage.*
- Extra spaces and line breaks were incorrectly appearing in email templates.*
- The “Execute for Process Action” button did not display on the second and third stagewhen importing a solution.*
- When the sitemap and side panel were expanded simultaneously, the user interface visibility was intermittently interrupted.*
- Importing datasets from Excel with errors in data may have caused the import to fail.*
- Some appointments were not visible in the Calendar within "My Appointments."
- When modifying an entity grid, filter settings were not applied to columns in the 'AllFieldCustEnt' entity.*
- When creating a new opportunity record, the contact field did not contain any recent records within the lookup menu.
- On mobile devices in offline mode, the user interface did not allow the scroll bar to scroll to the bottom of any entity form.*
- The “Convert” and “Cancel” buttons did not display in the "Convert to Opportunity" pop-up when creating an Activity record.*
- When selecting a record with a primary attribute/record name, it had displayed as “(no name)" within lookup fields forms.
- When selecting the "cancel" option while creating a new record and navigating to the previous page, the user interface displayed the cancelled record form.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to import a solution with a declared CustomAPI and a reference to it by name in an SdkMessageProcessingStep in same solution.*
- An error occurred when creating new fields within an account entity.*
- An error occurred during a solution import when inserting a value into the environment value dialog box.*
- An error occurred when importing new bookings and creating new accounts.*
- An error occurred when selecting a file without an extension for download.*
- An error occurred when selecting “All locations" from Document Locations with Sales Hub.*
- An error occurred when selecting a ribbon command within an entity to export records to Excel Online.*
- An error occurred when attempting to set a routing rule on a record.
- An error had occurred when a user with a sales manager role selected the quick create opportunity option.
- An error occurred when selecting the follow option in a custom entity.
- An error occurred when signing into the Dynamics 365 app on mobile devices.*
- An error occurred when opening an existing app in the Unified Interface (UCI).*
- An error occurred when using the tile view in the Dashboard.
- An error occurred when navigating to a form page in the Unified Interface.*
- An error occurred when navigating to a record home page and modifying an editable grid.*
- An error occurred and the dialog box options were unresponsive when opening a record without the required permissions.
- An error occurred when attempting to open the activities dashboard.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here