Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 261 Release Notes
Service Update 261 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 261.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 261 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||184.108.40.20602 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 261 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The accessibility screen reader was unable to identify the page header with in the "Accounts" page of the Sales Hub app when using the keyboard shortcut "H."
- When using an incorrect date format, the accessibility screen reader announced that required fields were incomplete without mentioning date format requirements.*
- In Chrome and Edge browsers, audit history did not contain the unique labels for editable grids.
- With certain display resolution and advanced scaling settings and using reflow, some information and/or controls were not displayed when inserting email templates within activities.
- Account recovery requests could not be completed when using Keyboard navigation within the Microsoft Account Recovery Service as Keyboard focus could not reach the apply button.
- The accessibility screen reader announced table information within Audit History when the focus was on a table filter.
- The accessibility screen reader announced the refresh list control within the Audit control as “link.”
- The accessibility screen reader did not identify the name, role, and state of a row selection header*
- The accesssibility narrator described the primary account and recent cases options as "headings" in the Customer Service Hub.
- The user interface was unresponsive when using the accessibility screen reader in scan mode to change the state of checkboxes in a grid.*
- The user interface did not contain unique labels within the ribbon menu.
- Focus was not applied to the "skip to main content" link and it was not announced by the accessibility narrator.
- The accessibility screen reader did not read the “Initial Status Reason" dropdown within the Customer Service Hub.*
- The accessibility screen reader was not announcing label descriptions when using keyboard navigation in the Customer Service Workspace dashboard.
- When zoomed to 200%, keyboard focus was applied to the top of the page after closing the expanded sorting options.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce that the drop down menu expanded when applying filters in an audit history.
- The luminosity ratio of certain tile borders were updated to the correct ratio, to increase identifiability and readability.
- The accessibility screenreader did not indicate which Filter Field the Clear button was clearing.
- The number of records within a search was not being read by the accessibility screen reader.
- The accessibility screen reader did not indicate the target of the "Show more" button.
- The accessibility screen reader did not read out the results when pivot items were selected.
- The accessibility screen reader did announce the "Read only" when accessing read only records.
- The accessibility screen reader did not indicate fields containing an asterisk were required fields.
- On Android, when adding a new note within a Booking Entity while in offline mode, only the title box for the note was present.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, the timeline did not update with saved changes after case creation.*
- Emails arriving in the Exchange inbox were not synced to Dynamics 365.*
- Failures occurred when performing solution imports.*
- When synchronous workflows modified the regarding object of an email, the activity party would not be set correctly.
- When creating a new work order, the user interface experienced slow performance and extended loading times.*
- Flows with a “Trigger condition” set to “Delete” and a “Postpone until” date did not trigger.
- Records would not display when loading the Home Page Grid with Editable Grid Instance.*
- The Phone Call control in the unified interface was unresponsive.
- The icon for “Service Activity” within the activities grid was missing.
- The email a link command was unresponsive within an account grid.
- The Unified Interface did not display the custom icon when sending an email on a custom entity.
- On iOS, when selecting the phone field in an offline app, focus did not move to the phone field and the keyboard was unresponsive.*
- The command bar for both Form and HomePageGrid was missing.*
- In Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate Name, Role, or State for check boxes present in the first column of tables when utilizing keyboard navigation.
- When using a search bar within a flyout menu, the search result suggestions appeared to the right of the search bar.
- When using the search text box to input search criteria, focus was not applied to the Top Results section of the search results.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the user interface displayed the "Advanced Find" and "File" options as links instead of buttons.
- On mobile devices, the overflow and user buttons were not visible in the Unified Interface.*
- When high contrast settings were enabled, focus was not applied to the checkboxes within the filter options.*
- The user interface was unresponsive when using a lookup menu to select a record that was customized to open a form.
- The Run Flow button did not display properly in the Business Process Fow stage in the United Interface when used in IE11.*
- The Change Tracking checkbox could not be activated.
- The calendar for date input during record creation did not appear.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error occurred when performing a solution upgrade on a plugin that contained customized workflows.*
- An error occurred when viewing the timeline within an account or contact in offline mode.
- An error occurred When creating a new "Promotion Campaign" record that contained english characters.
- An error occurred when importing a custom solution.*
- An error occurred when additional components were added during a solution package upgrade.*
- An error occurred when uploading a file or an image into a flow.*
- Required field messaging was shown before saving a form in Sales Hub.
- An error occurred when renaming Sharepoint folders using a special character.
- An error occurred when qualifying a lead with SLA enabled for both the lead and opportunity.*
- An error occurred when read-only settings were not applied to a record while access permissions were not assigned.
- An error occurred when setting product associations within a knowledge article record.*
- An error occurred when reloading the page within the participating records control.
- An error occurred when adding an editable subgrid to a case form.
- An error occurred after updating a sitemap uniquename within the sitemap and the appmodule component reference.
- An error occurred when updating entities without changing the owner, and prevented the saving of the updates.
- An error occurred during Business Process Flows when attempting to create a new service request from phone call activity.*
- An error occurred when selecting a service type while creating bookings and work orders.*
- An errorr occurred when enabling the Microsoft teams integration.*
- An error occurred when modifying a required date field in a form.*
- An error occurred when creating a new booking entity with a business process flow (BPF).*
- An error occurred after hitting the breakpoint within a grid page and running additional commands.*
Return to the all version availability page.
Go to the next update.
See the previous update.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here