Enable sales usage reports
Sales usage reports provide a historical view of operational metrics and key performance indicators in Dynamics 365 Sales. This helps sales managers to view and analyze their team's operational metrics such as opportunities and leads usage, and make decisions that improve sales performance.
License and role requirements
|You must have
|Dynamics 365 Sales Premium or Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
More information: Dynamics 365 Sales pricing
See Predefined security roles for Sales
Enable the reports
As an administrator, enable the sales usage reports in your organization for sales managers to use.
- Sales usage reports are not available on Government Community Cloud (GCC).
- When enabled, the reports can take up to 24 hours to be displayed. Thereafter, reports are refreshed every 24 hours.
Sign in to your sales app, and in the lower-left corner of the page, go to Change area > App settings.
On the site map, select General settings > Sales usage reports.
On the Sales usage reports page, turn on the toggle to enable the reports.
The reports are enabled. The application might take up to 24 hours to display the reports.
Can't find the options in your app?
There are three possibilities:
- You don't have the necessary license or role.
- Your administrator hasn't turned on the feature.
- Your organization is using a custom app. Check with your administrator for exact steps. The steps described in this article are specific to the out-of-the-box Sales Hub and Sales Professional apps.