Group records based on segments
A segment is a collection of records that are grouped together based on certain conditions, such as location, deal value, language, and product. By using segments, you can automatically connect records to sequences and create assignment rules to automatically assign sellers to records. You can create segments for all entities, including custom entities.
As a sequence manager or administrator, you can use the segment builder to:
- Create and activate a segment.
- Connect a segment to a sequence.
- View details of a segment.
- Edit a segment.
- Prioritize segment.
- Delete or deactivate a segment.
- Connect a segment to an assignment rule.
Before you start, be sure that the sales accelerator is configured in your organization. More information: Configure the sales accelerator
Submit and view feedback for