Microsoft Fabric product, experience, and item icons
This article provides information about the official collection of icons for Microsoft Fabric that you can use in architectural diagrams, training materials, or documentation.
- Use the icons to illustrate how products can work together.
- In diagrams, we recommend including a label that contains the product, experience or item name somewhere close to the icon.
- Use the icons as they appear within the product.
- Don't crop, flip or rotate icons.
- Don't distort or change icon shape in any way.
- Don't use Microsoft product icons to represent your product or service.
Microsoft permits the use of these icons in architectural diagrams, training materials, or documentation. You may copy, distribute, and display the icons only for the permitted use unless granted explicit permission by Microsoft. Microsoft reserves all other rights.