Cognitive Services Reference Architectures
Cognitive Services can be used to improve a variety of gaming scenarios, both in- and out-of-game. Here are a few ideas to consider as you are building your game:
- Content Moderation
- Moderate your in-game chat and other user-created data to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Text Translation
- Translate text between languages so players across the world can communicate with each other in their native language.
- Help bring everyone into the conversation by synthesizing text to audio.
- Game dialogue prototyping to shorten the amount of time and money spent in product to get the game to market sooner, you can rapidly swap lines of dialog and listen to variations in real-time to iterate the game content.
- Make the game more accessible. Players can listen to storylines and instructions in their preferred language. This enables players who are unable to read or read text in a particular language, including young players who haven't learnt to read and write, to be able to play your game.
- Branded voice building for NPC with consistent quality and speaking style, you can add emotions, accents, nuances, laughter, and other paralinguistic sounds and expressions.
- Customer Service Bot
- Let players get help with multiple areas of the game, such as hints, supports, and release information, from a chat bot that can be hosted on multiple channels.
Additional resources and samples
Submit and view feedback for