What's new in Fundraising and Engagement October 09, 2020 (v126.96.36.199)
Fundraising and Engagement help nonprofits increase donor loyalty and lifetime giving by understanding and addressing funding priorities. Our October 2020 release (v1.0) marks the inaugural release of Fundraising and Engagement and paves new ground for nonprofits in the critical areas of fundraising, prospect management, gift processing, event management, and membership, and enables nonprofit organizations to:
- Secure new donors and funding sources.
- Grow and retain donors through personalized engagement.
- Drive fundraising efficiency by applying real-time payment processing and gift entry and managing recurring payment, business intelligence, and key performance indicator generation powered by Azure.
- The Dynamics 365 components of Fundraising and Engagement are available as a managed package via AppSource. You can find components ready to drive partner and nonprofit community innovation on GitHub, including Azure services required to integrate with the Dynamics 365 components, Power BI templates, sample data, and comprehensive technical documentation.
Fundraising and Engagement support model
- If you're a nonprofit organization seeking support for an implemented Fundraising and Engagement solution, work with your implementing partner to receive timely and expert support. For a list of partners, including SI partners, go to Find Nonprofit Partners.
- If you're a partner or nonprofit organization seeking general Dynamics 365 support, submit a case.
- Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact Engineering team provides support to our partner developers to help them extend and build from the open source packages published on GitHub. If you're a partner seeking support from Microsoft, you can submit a case. We get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry.
Users with access to Fundraising and Engagement may work with sensitive data. We recommend that administrators and users enable multifactor authentication to increase the security of their environment.