Set up and configure Microsoft Cloud for Retail
Microsoft Cloud for Retail includes solutions that are built on capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Power Platform.
You can deploy these solutions in Microsoft Cloud Solution Center. Solution Center provides a central place to deploy industry cloud solutions from Microsoft, including solutions that are part of Microsoft Cloud for Retail. Solution Center simplifies the deployment process. It checks for requirements such as licenses, dependencies, and enables you to easily discover and deploy capabilities and solutions in Microsoft Cloud for Retail.
- You must be a Microsoft Power Platform admin, Dynamics 365 admin, or a tenant admin to deploy solutions in Solution Center.
- You must have licenses for Microsoft Cloud for Retail solutions and apps that you’re deploying. If your organization doesn't have the necessary licenses, you'll be notified during the deployment process. Learn how to buy Microsoft Cloud for Retail.
Use Microsoft Cloud Solution Center to deploy solutions
Sign in to Solution Center, and then go to Solutions > Retail.
You'll see a list of capabilities. From here, you can:
- Choose Quick view to learn more about the capability and the solutions, apps, and services that are part of it.
- Select the capability card to view and deploy solutions for that capability. After you select a capability card, you can select All in the Filter by capability list to see all available Microsoft Cloud for Retail solutions.
- For each solution, you can choose Quick view to learn more about the solution, dependencies required to deploy it, and get links to more information.
Choose the solutions that you want to deploy. You'll notice two types of deployment options when selecting solutions.
- For solutions that have the Go to setup option, you’ll be taken to a page to set up the solution or learn more about deploying.
- For solutions that have the Add option, Solution Center will guide you through a four-step deployment process and the solution will be deployed in the background. You'll receive an email to let you know when deployment is completed. You'll also see links on the Success page of Solution Center to launch your deployed solutions.
To learn more, see Use Microsoft Cloud Solution Center.
Post-deployment configuration guidance
Here are the solutions that are part of Microsoft Cloud for Retail, along with links to post-deployment setup and configuration guidance for each solution.
|Solution or component||Prerequisite required for installation||Post-deployment setup and configuration|
|Azure Synapse Analytics||Azure subscription||Get started with Azure Synapse Analytics.|
|Azure Cognitive Search||Azure subscription||Get started with Azure Cognitive Search.|
|Microsoft Intelligent Recommendations||Azure subscription||Configure Intelligent Recommendations.|
|Dynamics 365 Commerce||Get started with Dynamics 365 Commerce.|
|Dynamics 365 Connected Spaces (Preview)
(Available only in the United States)
|Get started with Dynamics 365 Connected Spaces (Preview).|
|Dynamics 365 Customer Insights||Get started with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.|
|Omnichannel for Customer Service||Dynamics 365 Commerce, Dynamics 365 Customer Service||Get started with Omnichannel for Customer Service.|
|Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection||Get started with Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection.|
|Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management||Get started with Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management.|
|Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management||Get started with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.|
|Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Insights (Preview)||Set up Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Insights (Preview).|
|Dynamics 365 Marketing||Get started with Dynamics 365 Marketing.|
|Unified customer profile
||Deploy Unified customer profile.
Get started with Retail channel churn model.
|Microsoft 365 for frontline workers||Microsoft 365||Get started with Microsoft 365 for Retail.|
|Microsoft Advertising||Get started with Microsoft Advertising.|
|Microsoft Clarity||Get started with Microsoft Clarity.|
|Microsoft Viva Connections||Get started with Viva Connections.|
|Microsoft Viva Insights||Get started with Viva Insights.|
|Microsoft Viva Learning||Get started with Viva Learning.|
|Power Virtual Agents||Get started with Power Virtual Agents.|
|Smart Store Analytics||Get started with Smart Store Analytics.|
|Store Operations Assist||Get started with Store Operations Assist.|