Empower the store associate
Transform your retail experience by connecting store associates across the organization with Teams in Microsoft 365 for frontline workers. Equip your workforce with solutions that increase customer satisfaction, while reducing the burden on your frontline so you can invest in your team's growth.
Real-time store communications and collaboration
Leverage modern tools for connecting your team. Bring in-store associates and management together to streamline operations with Microsoft Teams and Teams apps. Staff members can communicate and collaborate across multiple stores in a region, or with headquarters using the same tools and apps you use within your store.
Retail workforce management
Digitize managerial tasks like store scheduling. Microsoft 365 for frontline workers includes Shifts, which you can use to create, manage, and share schedules. And you can use the Frontline Worker onboarding wizard to get your frontline workforce up and running quickly in the Microsoft 365 admin center.
More information: Microsoft 365 for frontline workers.
Process automation and career development
Expand what your stores and people can do through automation.
- Add Power Apps to create low-code or no-code applications for your organization. For example, you can build custom apps to connect your business data, so you can manage inventory or conduct store walks.
- Add Power BI to share and collaborate on interactive data visualizations and insights in Microsoft Teams channels and chats.
- Keep your employees engaged, informed, and learning with the capabilities in Microsoft Viva.
Microsoft 365 for frontline workers
Transform your retail experience by connecting store associates across the organization. Improve cross-team/cross-function collaboration to support multiple modes of delivery such as in-store or curbside pickup when a shopper or sales associate creates an order. Empower your team with these capabilities in Microsoft Teams:
- Shift scheduling
- Task management
- Task publishing
- Delegated user management
- Inbound provisioning from workforce management tools
More information: Microsoft 365 for Retail
Microsoft Viva is an employee experience platform that combines different modules to help people and teams reach their potential with communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights.
- Viva Learning: Make learning a natural part of the day by bringing learning into the flow of work with the tools employees already use. Learn more about Viva Learning
- Viva Insights: Viva helps people and businesses thrive with recommendations to improve productivity and wellbeing. Learn more about Viva Insights
- Viva Connections: Viva Connections provides the gateway for your employees to engage with your organization. Learn more about Viva Connections