What is Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability?
Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability empowers organizations to accelerate progress in sustainability while also driving business growth. It brings together a range of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) capabilities across the Microsoft cloud portfolio and solutions from our global ecosystem of partners.
Together, we're helping organizations to achieve transparency and gain valuable insights to effectively manage their environmental footprint. By helping to integrate sustainability practices throughout their organization and value chain, we help them create new value in an ever-evolving landscape.
Sustainability is a fundamental aspect of Microsoft's business. We prioritize sustainability by not only optimizing our own operations but also by fostering a community of customers and partners who are dedicated to advancing their sustainability goals. Through collaboration, sustainability solutions, and investments in climate equity and innovation, we're driving transformative change to create a world where every individual and organization can thrive.
Unify data intelligence
Gain the visibility you need to effectively drive sustainability reporting, sustainability efforts, and business transformation.
- Streamline data ingestion, integration, and calculations.
- Analyze and report environmental impact and sustainability progress.
More information: Unify data intelligence.
Build a sustainable IT infrastructure
Identify opportunities to replace tools, systems, or activities with cleaner options and add business value.
- Create carbon and energy efficiencies in the cloud.
- Assess, monitor, and help improve compliance posture with global, regional, and industry regulations and standards.
- Adopt technologies that are sustainable by design.
More information: Build a sustainable IT infrastructure.
Reduce environmental impact of operations
Minimize the environmental footprint of your operational systems and processes.
- Create energy efficiencies and transition towards clean energy.
- Modernize fleets and transportation.
- Reduce the environmental impact of buildings, spaces, and equipment.
- Enable seamless collaboration about goals and progress.
More information: Reduce environmental impact of operations.
Create sustainable value chains
Provide greater transparency and accountability through your value chain, from sourcing of materials through end of use.
- Increase value chain transparency.
- Create more sustainable products and services.
- Optimize materials and product logistics.
More information: Create sustainable value chains.