LinkedIn Marketing Developer Platform - Overview
The Marketing version 202302 (Marketing February 2023) and below has been sunset and the unversioned APIs are going to be sunset soon. We recommend that you migrate to the versioned APIs as well as migrate to the new Content and Community Management APIs to avoid disruptions. See the Migration page for more details. If you haven’t yet migrated and have questions, submit a request on the LinkedIn Developer Support Portal.
Build technology to grow B2B communities and businesses.
Introduction to LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Advertising on LinkedIn helps businesses of any size achieve their goals.
- Target a unique audience - There are millions of active professionals on LinkedIn. Target them by job title, function, industry, and more.
- Easy and effective ads - Whether your goal is leads, brand awareness, or even event registrations, LinkedIn ads can help.
- Control your budget - Control your spend with flexible pricing options. Start with any budget and stop your ads at any time.
Check out the Brand and Demand playbook to learn more about the tools and tactics marketers can use to engage their target audience on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Marketing API Products
Community Management API
Engage in conversations around a brand: Monitor @mentions of your brand and respond to comments with Social Actions Notifications API. @mention members for richer conversation using the People Typeahead API.
Brand Engagement: Engage in conversations around a brand. Monitor @mentions of your brand and respond to comments on your posts using the PeopleTypeahead API.
Lead Sync API
Automate lead delivery: Use the Lead Sync API to efficiently manage and route leads
Attribute offline and online marketing data to a LinkedIn campaign with Conversions API.
Enhance LinkedIn targeting: Easily create audience segments and target on LinkedIn with DMP Segments API.
Discover audiences: Learn who your target audience is, their interest, and content they’re engaging with to plan your campaign.
Matched Audiences and Audience Insights are private APIs and require additional approval. Learn more
Stay Informed and Get Support
These resources can help you stay on top of new features, migrations, and deprecations:
- Check out the Recent Changes page to see the latest API releases.
- Check out the Developer Portal to know more about our developer products.
- Use the Migrations page to stay on top of breaking changes.
- Read our Developer Blog to stay on top of the latest features.
Need help? Reach out to Developer Support by submitting a Zendesk ticket.
Interested in Joining the LinkedIn Marketing Partner Program?