Module 2 - Sync Data from ATS to LinkedIn
Test Case 2 - Historical Data Sync Test for Customer ATS
- Upload historical job requisitions, candidate data, application data.
- When a customer activates RSC for the first time, you must sync all of their historical (candidate , application, application stage, jobs) data to LinkedIn to power the integration. Expect to see that at least 2 years of historical data (if available) is present.
- On LinkedIn Recruiter, ensure that all synced jobs are available via the export dropdown on the member's profile page.
- On LinkedIn Recruiter, in the Enhanced In-ATS indicator for a synced candidate, ensure that all synced data is visible (Jobs, Applications, Notes, Feedback, Stages).
- On the ATS, in the Enhanced ATS Profile Widget, ensure that the correct LinkedIn profile appears for a candidate.
- Ensure that the jobs synced have the same availability type as configured by the customer in ATS or they are always of type 'PRIVATE_TO_ATS_INTEGRATION'. Verify this by following the testing steps provided in Sync Job from ATS to LinkedIn).
Relevant Documentation: Sync Data from ATS to LinkedIn
Test Case 3 - Candidate Sync Test
- Create a new candidate for a role with unique values for all fields.
- Ensure that the unique values for all fields appear in the In-ATS indicator in Recruiter search results and profile page.
- Ensure the correct LinkedIn profile appears in the ATS Profile Widget.
Test Case 4 - Candidate Sync Updates Test
- Edit the value of a synced field for the previously created candidate.
- Ensure the new value is reflected in the In-ATS indicator on the Recruiter profile page and search results.
Relevant Documentation: Sync Candidates
Test Case 5 - Error Handling Test
- Sync data with missing required field (for example, missing Title or Description for Sync Jobs).
- Display how data errors are handled and what the customer experiences when this occurs. How does a customer fix data issues?
- For other unexpected errors (5xx, 4xx), what is the retry logic and logging to identify and report these types of issues?
- Confirm you can provide a call and response log (including response headers) made to LinkedIn APIs to LinkedIn in order to debug customer support issues.
- If any request in a batch request fails even if the http request returns 200 , then log the failure for the entire request (request body, headers, response headers, response body etc). Include an example link of the batch request.
Relevant Documentation: Error Handling