Lync Software Defined Networking API 2.0
The Microsoft Lync Software Defined Network (SDN) API 2.0 provides an interface for network management systems to access Lync network diagnostic data for monitoring Lync network traffic and optimizing the Lync quality of service experiences.
Applies to: Lync 2013 | Lync Server 2013
This documentation explains how to install and configure the Lync SDN API 2.0 to work with one or more known network management systems. It also provides a technical reference to the Lync network diagnostic data.
Lync SDN API 2.0 reference documentation
The Lync SDN API 2.0 reference contains the following documentation:
- Lync SDN API download
- Quality of Experience (QoE) Database Schema
- RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control, [RFC 3551]
- RTP: A Transport Protocol for Real-Time Applications, [RFC 3550]
- [MS-SDPEXT]: Session Description Protocol (SDP) Version 2.0 Extensions
- International Telecommunication Union Recommendation P.562, [ITUP.562]
- International Telecommunication Union Recommendation P.800.1, [ITUP.800.1]