Set up user support features
Whether you're providing your own user support or working with a partner to provide support, use the following steps to allow the support provider to request elevated device access, or escalate issues to Microsoft Managed Desktop, if needed.
- If they don't already have one, set up an account in the same Azure Active Directory (AAD) domain as the Microsoft Managed Desktop devices.
- Add the user accounts to the Modern Workplace Roles - Support Partner security group in the Azure Active Directory (AAD).
To submit an elevation or escalation request, see Get user support.
Steps to get started with Microsoft Managed Desktop
- Access admin portal.
- Add and verify admin contacts in the Admin portal.
- Adjust settings after enrollment.
- Deploy and assign the Intune Company Portal.
- Assign licenses.
- Deploy apps.
- Prepare devices.
- Set up first-run experience with Autopilot and the Enrollment Status Page.
- Enable user support features (this article).
- Get your users ready to use devices.
- Get started with app control.