Remove your device from the Company Portal
- Windows 10/11
Remotely unenroll and remove personal devices from Microsoft Intune using the Company Portal website. Once you remove a device, it is unenrolled from Intune and deleted from the Company Portal website and apps. The device may lose access to protected work data, such as files, apps, and email.
- On any device, sign in to the Company Portal website with your work or school account.
- Select the menu > Devices.
- Select the device you want to remove.
- Select Remove. If the remove option isn't visible at the top of your page, select the More (…) menu to see all overflow actions. Then choose Remove.
- A message appears to warn you that you are about to remove your device. Select Remove to confirm.
Need additional help? Contact your support person. For contact details, sign in to the Company Portal website and go to Helpdesk.