Install Microsoft 365 apps
Check out all of our small business content on Small business help & learning.
Check out Microsoft 365 small business help on YouTube.
Now that you've set up Microsoft 365, you can install individual Microsoft 365 apps on your Mac, PC, or mobile devices.
Watch: Install Microsoft 365 apps
Microsoft 365 apps can be found on your Start menu. If you don't see them, you can install them yourself.
- Go to microsoft365.com. You might need to sign in with your work account.
- Select Install apps, then select Microsoft 365 apps.
- Open the file that is downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- On the Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device page, select Yes to begin installation.
- The Microsoft 365 apps are installed. The process may take several minutes. When it completes, select Close.
Follow these links for information on how to:
Install Microsoft 365: Download and install or reinstall Microsoft 365 or Office 2021 on a PC or Mac
Set up mobile devices: Microsoft 365 mobile setup - Help
If you purchased Microsoft Entra ID P1 or P2 (AADP) Plan 1 or Plan 2, you're eligible for Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM). To download MIM, go to the Download Center.