Set up Outlook for Microsoft 365 for business email
Check out all of our small business content on Small business help & learning.
Check out Microsoft 365 small business help on YouTube.
Watch: Set up Outlook for email
Check out this video and others on our YouTube channel.
After installing the Microsoft 365 apps, you'll want set up Outlook to start using email, calendar, and contacts. Here's how.
- Open the Start menu. Search for Outlook, and choose it.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, and select Connect.
- Enter any additional email addresses that you want to use, such as your previous or personal email address. Select Next.
- If prompted, enter a password, and then select Sign in.
- After all of your accounts have been added, choose if you want to set up Outlook mobile or wait until later.
- Select Done. It may take several minutes for Outlook to download your email and other data.
Now you can view email for the accounts you added. You can also view your calendar, contacts, and tasks.