Share files and videos in a safe environment
Another thing to pay attention to is ensuring all members of the organization control who can view and edit files, and that they are stored in a secure location with the proper permissions applied. Microsoft 365 Business Premium users can use Microsoft Teams to store files, and then share the files either inside or outside of the firm, practice or campaign. You can also send a SharePoint link. Sending a link rather than an email attachment means you know who is viewing and modifying the files, and they can't be viewed or modified without permission.
With files in Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, files can also be worked on and reviewed together, even tracking changes as needed. In Teams, files are shared inside of a firm, practice, or campaign. If you need to share them externally with people outside your organization, you can add them as guests to a team or send them a secure SharePoint link.
Ensure your users use these methods to share files and videos securely:
- Store files in Microsoft Teams or SharePoint, and make sure that only the people who need access to those files have them.
- When you want to share, don't attach files to an email. Instead, choose Get link from Microsoft Teams or SharePoint and send the link in email.
- To share a file externally, add the user as a guest to your team, or use SharePoint to get a secure link to share just that file.
- Use Microsoft Stream to host videos you want your campaign to see.
- Use Microsoft Teams or SharePoint to store video files you need your team to collaborate on or share.
Members of the organization can create a team, and add guests like advertisers or financing partners to it, with the following steps.
To share a secure link with a guest, without using Microsoft Teams, follow these steps.
To create and share videos, follow these steps.
Upon completion of this objective, create a communication site for your team.
Submit and view feedback for