Basics and Definitions
- Follow Microsoft 365 on Social Media
- Microsoft 365 Search Technologies
- What is a Site Column?
- What is a Content Type?
- Groups in Microsoft 365 and Azure, and Which is Right for You
- What kind of apps can you build on Microsoft 365?
- Query String URL Tricks for SharePoint and Microsoft 365
- Use the Government Cloud for SharePoint and Microsoft 365
Maturity Model for Microsoft 365
SharePoint Better Practices
- Site Builder/Owner - New Site Checklist
- Versioning in SharePoint
- Planning Permissions with Group-based SharePoint Sites when you're used to Regular SharePoint Permissions
- Importing Data
- SharePoint Naming Guidelines
- Why SharePoint Training is Important
- Building great content for your Intranet
- Identifying Your SharePoint Champions
- Empowering Your SharePoint Champions
- File Naming on an Intranet
- Information Architecture - Site Topology
- Information Architecture - Managed Metadata vs Lookup columns
- Living Large with Large Lists and Large Libraries
- Creating Useful Views for Lists & Libraries
- How Do Site Columns Become Managed Properties - Thus Available for Search?
- Document Sets for Fast Legacy Process Automation
- Taking Advantage of the Content Type Inheritance Model in SharePoint
- List Formatting 101
Making Better Decisions
- Team site vs Communication site - Which one should I choose?
- List columns or Site columns - which one to choose?
- Changing Microsoft Teams from private to public - What to expect in SharePoint
- A Guided Tour Designed to Help You Select an Effective Navigation Strategy
- Auto Apply Retention Labels in Office 365 Using Content Types and Metadata
- Can Machine Learning be used to assign managed metadata attributes for items?
- Designing your solution for scale
- Should I store my files in Microsoft Teams or in SharePoint?
- Defining a Power Platform Environment Strategy
- What Task Management Tool is Right For Me
- Library scenarios
- Using site designs to manage project life cycles
- Working with Cascading Lists in SharePoint and Power Apps
- Document Lifecycle Scenarios
- Power Automate - Send SharePoint files as attachments
- How can I use Learning Pathways in my organization?
- Advanced Highlighted Content Web Part
- Using Shared Channels for External Collaboration
- Using Shared Channels for Internal Collaboration