Basics and Definitions
Maturity Model for Microsoft 365
SharePoint Better Practices
- Site Builder/Owner - New Site Checklist
- Versioning in SharePoint
- Planning Permissions with Group-based SharePoint Sites when you're used to Regular SharePoint Permissions
- Importing Data
- SharePoint Naming Guidelines
- Benefits of using PowerShell with SharePoint
- Why SharePoint Training is Important
- Building great content for your Intranet
- Identifying Your SharePoint Champions
- Empowering Your SharePoint Champions
- Information Architecture - Site Topology
- Information Architecture - Managed Metadata vs Lookup columns
- Living Large with Large Lists and Large Libraries
- Creating Useful Views for Lists & Libraries
- How Do Site Columns Become Managed Properties - Thus Available for Search?
- Document Sets for Fast Legacy Process Automation
Making Better Decisions
- Team site vs Communication site - Which one should I choose?
- List columns or Site columns - which one to choose?
- Changing Microsoft Teams from private to public - What to expect in SharePoint
- A Guided Tour Designed to Help You Select an Effective Navigation Strategy
- Auto Apply Retention Labels in Office 365 Using Content Types and Metadata
- Can Machine Learning be used to assign managed metadata attributes for items?
- Designing your solution for scale
- Should I store my files in Microsoft Teams or in SharePoint?
- Defining a Power Platform Environment Strategy