Manage clients for Microsoft Whiteboard in GCC High environments
This guidance applies to US Government Community Cloud (GCC) High environments.
Whiteboard clients are currently being updated to support OneDrive for Business.
The following clients are currently supported in Whiteboard:
- Standalone Whiteboard web application at https://whiteboard.office365.us
- Microsoft Teams meetings, chats, and channels using Teams desktop and web
- Standalone Whiteboard application for mobile
The following clients are planned for future releases of Whiteboard:
- Standalone Whiteboard application for Windows 10 or later versions
- Standalone Whiteboard application for Surface Hub (currently can be used in anonymous mode)
- Whiteboard in the Office.com app launcher
- Whiteboard in Teams meetings on Surface Hub and Teams meeting rooms
- Whiteboard in 1:1 calls in Teams
While users can install the Windows client, they won't be able to sign in until the client is updated.