Reference (Object library reference for Office)
This section of the object library for Microsoft Office contains documentation for all of the objects, properties, methods, and events contained in the Office object model.
Use the table of contents in the left navigation to view the topics in this section.
Interested in developing solutions that extend the Office experience across multiple platforms? Check out the new Office Add-ins model.
- Getting started with VBA in Office: Provides insight into how VBA programming can help to customize Office solutions.
- What's new for VBA in Office 2019: Lists the new VBA language elements for Office 2019.
- What's new for VBA in Office 2016: Lists the new VBA language elements for Office 2016.
- Library reference enumerations: Contains documentation for the enumerations in the Office object model.
- Library reference conceptual topics: Contains overviews about programmability in Office.
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.