Use OAuth with Cross-Origin Resource Sharing to connect a Single-Page Application
SPAs and Same-Origin policy
Use CORS with Dataverse
Preparing to use MSAL.js with a SPA
In order to configure your SPA to work with msal.js you will need to:
- Register your application with the Azure Active Directory tenant.
- Set configuration variables in your SPA with information from that registration.
You will need to include the following:
- The URL to your Dataverse organization.
- The Id of the Active Directory tenant your organization uses to authenticate.
- The client ID you get when you register your application.
- The URL to where the SPA will be deployed or debugged during development.
The set of steps required are described in Quickstart: Register and configure a SPA application for Dataverse using msal.js
Use OAuth to connect to Dataverse web services
Quickstart: Register and configure a SPA application for Dataverse using msal.js
Quickstart: Register an application with the Microsoft identity platform
Submit and view feedback for