Work with model-driven app pages
App designer pages are containers for one or more tables or dashboards. You can choose whether to have the page appear in the app navigation (site map) or not.
Create a page
To create a page follow these steps:
- Select New page in the app designer.
- Select the page type, and then select Next:
- Table based view and form: Display records of a standard or custom table in a full-page list view. Creating a data view page also adds an associated form page for viewing and editing data on a selected record. More information: Tables in Dataverse
- Dashboard: Display charts and tables from multiple entities to visualize data on a single page. Select one or more system, interactive, or Power BI dashboards. More information: Create or edit model-driven app dashboards
- Custom: Design and build a page that's based on a canvas app. More information: Overview of custom pages for model-driven apps
- If you don't want your page to appear in the app's site map, clear the Show in navigation option.
- Select the components you want.
- Select Add.
Work with tables on a page
Create and edit tables directly from the app designer.
Create a table for a page
- In the model-driven app designer, select Add page, select Table based view and form as the page type, and then select Next.
- Select Create new table. If your table is already created select it from the list.
- If you selected Create a new table:
- Enter the table a name in the Display name field.
- Optionally, specify the table Record ownership from the Advanced options area.
- Select Create.
Edit a table for a page
From the Pages area in app designer, select ... to the right of the table name, and then select Edit.
The table designer opens for you to make changes to the table.
To delete the table, Close the table hub, select ... to the right of the table name, and then select Remove.
Remove a page
To remove a page complete the following steps:
- Select a page.
- In the ellipses (...) select Remove 'Pagename'.