Run desktop flow ability to call desktop flows from other desktop flows
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new in Power Automate?. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically
|Jun 15, 2021
|Jul 22, 2021
Users can run already created flows ad-hoc in a centralized fashion without the need to recreate functionality and maintain huge flows.
This feature enables Power Automate users to reuse pre-existing automation functionality in the form of already created desktop flows from other desktop flows.
- Users can run desktop flows from other desktop flows through the use of an action.
- They can utilize desktop flows that reside in the same environment.
- Shared flows can be used in the same fashion.
- CoEs/IT departments can share functionality in a centralized fashion with the ability to vertically grant/revoke access.
- Functionality can be updated in a centralized manner instead of having to be updated manually every time.