Support for Power Platform and Dynamics 365 apps - operated by 21Vianet in China
Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 apps (Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation), provide self-service support options and support through 21Vianet in China.
- Power Platform documentation
- Dynamics 365 documentation
- Dynamics 365 apps operated by 21Vianet in China
Presales support telephone number: +86 400-886-6134
Pre-sales support provides assistance on subscription features and benefits, plan comparisons, pricing and licensing, and helps to identify the right solution to meet your business needs. In addition, pre-sales support can help you find a partner, and purchase and sign up for a trial. You can call during local business hours, Monday through Friday. Pre-sales support can be accessed using the same phone number for technical support.
Billing and subscription management support through 21Vianet
Assistance for billing and subscription management issues is available online or by telephone Monday through Friday during local business hours, 9:00 to 18:00 China Standard Time (CST). Billing and subscription management support can be accessed using the same phone number and online service request process as with technical support. The billing and subscription support telephone number is +86 400-089-0365 and the online portal is Microsoft 365 admin center.
Here are some examples of billing and subscription management issues:
- Signing up for a trial or purchasing a subscription.
- Converting from a trial subscription to a paid subscription.
- Understanding the bill.
- Renewing a subscription.
- Adding or removing licenses.
- Canceling a paid subscription.
Assisted technical support through 21Vianet
If you experience a technical issue with your deployment, report it to 21Vianet through the Microsoft 365 Portal or by calling the support hotline at +86 400-089-0365. Technical support hours of operations are Monday through Friday during local business hours, 9:00 to 18:00 China Standard Time (CST).
A service request (SR) is handled within hours depending on the severity of its impact to your business:
- Critical business impact - You will receive an initial response within 1 hour or less, and a support representative will work continuously, all day, until the problem is resolved. You will be expected to allocate appropriate resources to work on the request until the problem is resolved and provide accurate contact information to the support personnel handling your case.
- Non-critical business impact - You will receive an initial response within 8 hours or less. You will be expected to provide accurate contact information to the support personnel handling your case.
Get Premier support
If you run mission-critical solutions, Premier support offers additional value:
- Proven advisory services designed to maximize your Dynamics 365 investment.
- A designated service delivery manager committed to improving your Dynamics 365 experience.
- Top priority reactive support to help ensure service continuity.
For details about purchasing Premier support, contact your Microsoft Account team. If you have a Premier support plan you can contact support via My Premier Online.
- Power Platform support site for 21Vianet (in Chinese)
- Dynamics 365 support site for 21Vianet (in Chinese)
- Dynamics 365 Finance operated by 21Vianet
- Dynamics 365 Privacy statement (Dynamics 365 隐私声明)
- Dynamics 365 Service Level agreement (世纪互联在线服务的服务级别协议)
- Dynamics 365 Legal information (Dynamics 365 法律信息)
- Service terms for Dynamics 365 Lifecycle services
- OSPT of Dynamics 365 (世纪互联在线服务的服务级别协议)
- Azure Docs (in Chinese)
- Azure China 21Vianet
Submit and view feedback for