Remove a large amount of specific, targeted data with bulk deletion
The bulk deletion feature helps you to maintain data quality and manage the consumption of system storage by deleting data that you no longer need.
For example, you can delete the following data in bulk:
- Stale data.
- Data that is irrelevant to the business.
- Unneeded test or sample data.
- Data that is incorrectly imported from other systems.
With bulk deletion you can perform the following operations:
- Delete data across multiple tables.
- Delete records for a specified table.
- Receive email notifications when a bulk deletion finishes.
- Delete data periodically.
- Schedule the start time of a recurring bulk delete.
- Retrieve the information about the failures that occurred during a bulk deletion.
These settings can be found in the Microsoft Power Platform admin center by going to Environments > [select an environment] > Settings > Data management > Bulk deletion.
Make sure you have the System Administrator permission to update the setting.
- Follow the steps in View your user profile.
- Don’t have the correct permissions? Contact your system administrator.
Delete bulk data
Select an environment and go to Settings > Data management > Bulk deletion.
Select New to run the Bulk Deletion Wizard to create a bulk deletion job with the records you want to delete.
For information about how to implement bulk delete in code, see Delete data in bulk.
Submit and view feedback for