Power Apps portals version 9.4.4.x Release Notes
Power Apps portals version 9.4.4.x is now available. This article describes the bug fixes and updates that are included in 9.4.4.x .
The following list details issues that are resolved/updated in this update.
- Keyboard user is able to view visual focus on the star rating control of community blog post
- Screen Reader does not announce "How may we contact you?" in the profile page heading
- List - Action Dropdown on the List Control is not activated when using enter key.
- List - Actions listed in Action dropdown are not accessible using keyboard.
- Authenticated portal users can upload / modify image in OOB profile page
- Dataverse Search - User can aply sorting order for Dataverse search results
- Subgrid - Multiline text column in the subgrid configured on the form shows the proper value
- Registration/Login Claims Mapping - Boolean type attributes are supported in Registration and Login Claim mapping settings.
- Rich Text Editor - All the actions in Rich Text Editor are available in mobile browser. Before this change, certain actions like Copy, Paste were not available in Mobile Browsers.
- Multitenant Azure AD Login Provider - Multiple tenants/domains can be configured in Issuer Filter using Regex.
- Login Claim Mapping - Contact is only updated when the configured claims has a different value than what is present on the contact record.
- Search icon tooltip is showing the correct message in french langauge
- Arabic and Hebrew Language are supported.
- Image Data types are supported and can be configured on Basic and Advance Forms
This release also contains performance updates, security fixes, and improves overall reliability of Power Apps portals.