Power Apps portals version 9.4.7.x Release Notes
Power Apps portals version 9.4.7.x is now available. This article describes the bug fixes and updates that are included in 9.4.7.x .
The following list details issues that are resolved/updated in this update.
- Disabled Next / Previous button changes the color to brown in high contrast mode
- Instruction provided for Lookup dialog to select one record at a time
- Keyboard focus indicator is clearly visible on the pagination control
- Screen reader doesn't announce the aria-label of 'Votes up for this idea' control
- Screen reader doesn't announce the name of the navigation link in Ideas page.
- Screen reader doesn't announce the name of the tooltip present in "Change Email" control
- Screen reader doesn't announce the role of the control for "Votes up for this idea"
- Screen reader doesn't announce the role of Vote button properly
- "Confirm E-mail" is defined as a heading for easy navigation for screen reader using shortcut keys
- Duplicate record creation issue fixed on refreshing insert mode form
- Issue related to attribute metadata when regular expression with * showing as required field is fixed and regular expression is working properly
- User is able to create two or more records of the same dataverse table in an Advanced form step
- Submit button with Catalan language non functional issue fixed
- Support for Dataverse file column.
- Additional Portal checker rules to verify correctness of site settings.
This release also contains performance updates, security fixes, and improves overall reliability of Power Apps portals.