Walkthrough: Set up Edge Server
Topic Last Modified: 2009-07-11
Now that you have met the infrastructure requirements for deploying Edge Server, you need to follow the procedures in this section to install and validate the Edge Server deployment.
In This Section
This section contains the following topics:
- Walkthrough: Install an Edge Server
- Walkthrough: Activate an Edge Server
- Walkthrough: Configure an Edge Server
- Walkthrough: Setup Certificates for the Internal Interface
- Walkthrough: Configuring the Certificates on the External Interfaces
- Walkthrough: Set up Certificates for A/V Authentication
You deploy Edge Servers by using the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Deployment Wizard, which you access by running Setup.exe from the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 installation CD. From the Deployment Wizard, you can access multiple individual wizards that facilitate completion of Edge Server deployment tasks.