Client Framework and Data Transfer Client WMI Classes
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
This section describes the Client Configuration Manager (CCM) framework and data transfer classes in Configuration Manager 2007 for the client.
In This Section
- CCM_Message_TransferStatus Client WMI Class
Used by the messaging system to track the status of messages that are being uploaded or downloaded.
- CCM_Messaging_Configuration Client WMI Class
Supports messaging-related settings that are exposed to administrators.
- CCM_Service_BITSConfiguration Client WMI Class
Supports Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)-related settings used by CCMEXEC for uploading and downloading message payloads.
- CCM_Service_EndpointConfiguration Client WMI Class
Supports endpoint configuration for the CCMEXEC service.
- CCM_Service_GlobalConfiguration Client WMI Class
Supports global configuration for the CCMEXEC service.
- CCM_Service_HostedClass Client WMI Class
Configures a COM class to be hosted in the CCMEXEC service.
- CCM_Service_IISConfiguration Client WMI Class
Supports Internet Information Services (IIS)-related settings used by CCMEXEC for staging and receiving message payloads.
- CCM_Service_SystemTaskConfiguration Client WMI Class
Supports system task configuration for the CCMEXEC service.
- SMS_Authority Client WMI Class
Represents the client authority that manages the client.
- SMS_Client Client WMI Class
Represents the client and facilitates manipulation and retrieval of client information.
- SMS_LocalMP Client WMI Class
Represents the local management point.
- SMS_MPProxyInformation Client WMI Class
Represents information about a proxy management point.
- SMS_PendingReRegistrationOnSiteReAssignment Client WMI Class
Represents a pending re-registration at the time of site reassignment.
Configuration Manager Client Programming
Configuration Manager Client Infrastructure