Australia medical account number
If you're not an E5 customer, use the 90-day Microsoft Purview solutions trial to explore how additional Purview capabilities can help your organization manage data security and compliance needs. Start now at the Microsoft Purview compliance portal trials hub. Learn details about signing up and trial terms.
- First digit is in the range 2-6
- Ninth digit is a check digit
- Tenth digit is the issue digit
- 11th digit (optional) is the individual number
When keyword highlighting is supported in the contextual summary for a sensitive information type or a trainable classifier, in the Contextual Summary view of activity explorer, the keywords in a document that were matched to a policy are highlighted.
A DLP policy has high confidence that it's detected this type of sensitive information if, within a proximity of 300 characters:
- The function Func_australian_medical_account_number finds content that matches the pattern.
- A keyword from Keyword_Australia_Medical_Account_Number is found.
- The checksum passes.
<!-- Australia Medical Account Number --> <Entity id="104a99a0-3d3b-4542-a40d-ab0b9e1efe63" recommendedConfidence="85" patternsProximity="300"> <Pattern confidenceLevel="85"> <IdMatch idRef="Func_australian_medical_account_number"/> <Match idRef="Keyword_Australia_Medical_Account_Number"/> </Pattern> </Entity>
- bank account details
- medicare payments
- mortgage account
- bank payments
- information branch
- credit card loan
- department of human services
- local service