Azure Service Bus Samples client library for Java
Azure Service Bus samples are a set of self-contained Java programs that demonstrate interacting with Azure Service Bus using the client library. Each sample focuses on a specific scenario and can be executed independently.
Key concepts are explained in detail here.
Please refer to the Getting Started section.
Obtaining a Service Bus namespace connection string
Most of the samples authorize with Service Bus using a connection string generated for that Service Bus namespace. The connection string value can be obtained by:
- Going to your Service Bus namespace in Azure Portal.
- Go to "Shared access policies" for your Service Bus namespace.
- Click on the "RootManageSharedAccessKey" policy.
- Copying the connection string from the policy's properties.
Asynchronously sending and receiving
- Send a message
- Send messages using Azure Identity
- Process all messages using processor
- Processor client Java doc code samples
- Receive and auto-complete messages
- Receive and manually settle messages
- Receive messages with auto-lock renewal
- Schedule and cancel a message
- Peek at a message
Synchronous sending and receiving
- Send messages to a session
- Process all session messages using processor
- Receive messages from a specific session
- Receive messages from the first available session
Synchronous Administration Client operations
Generate Shared Access Signature
See Next steps.
If you would like to become an active contributor to this project please refer to our Contribution Guidelines for more information.