Camera frames + OpenCV sample
Shows how to operate on individual frames with OpenCV.
Specifically, this sample shows how to:
- Obtain the data pointer to an image in a frame
- One way to use 3rd party libraries such as OpenCV
Note The Windows universal samples require Visual Studio with Windows SDK version 15063 or above to build and Windows 10 to execute.
To obtain information about Windows 10 development, go to the Windows Dev Center
To obtain information about Microsoft Visual Studio and the tools for developing Windows apps, go to Visual Studio
Client: Windows 10
Phone: Windows 10
Build the sample
- If you download the samples ZIP, be sure to unzip the entire archive, not just the folder with the sample you want to build.
- Start Microsoft Visual Studio and select File > Open > Project/Solution.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+B, or select Build > Build Solution.
Run the sample
The next steps depend on whether you just want to deploy the sample or you want to both deploy and run it.
Deploying the sample
- Select Build > Deploy Solution.
Deploying and running the sample
- To debug the sample and then run it, press F5 or select Debug > Start Debugging. To run the sample without debugging, press Ctrl+F5 or selectDebug > Start Without Debugging.