Adaptive Cards are platform-agnostic snippets of UI, authored in JSON, that apps and services can openly exchange. When delivered to a specific app, the JSON is transformed into native UI that automatically adapts to its surroundings. It helps design and integrate light-weight UI for all major platforms and frameworks.
In this module, you'll learn how to create engaging messages with Adaptive Cards to create Outlook Actionable Messages and conversations in Microsoft Teams.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook at the beginner level
- Experience using Microsoft Teams at the beginner level
- Ability to program with TypeScript and Node.js
- Ability to develop with ASP.NET Core at the intermediate level
- Experience using Visual Studio Code at the beginner level
- Access to a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Access to a Microsoft Azure subscription
- Explain the advantages of using Adaptive Cards in Microsoft Teams and Outlook Actionable Message solutions
- Demonstrate how to create a conversational bot that replies to messages with Adaptive Cards in Microsoft Teams
- Demonstrate how to send and receive Outlook Actionable Messages with Adaptive Cards
Refer to the following repository for more resources associated with this module. This repository includes completed code samples from the exercise units found in this module: Create engaging messages with Adaptive Cards.
This module is also available as the screencast Create engaging messages with Adaptive Cards.