You’ll be able to use suitable tools and techniques to manage Windows IaaS VMs remotely. You'll also be able to restrict administrative connections to those VMs.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Select appropriate remote administration tools.
- Secure management connections to Windows Azure IaaS VMs with Azure Bastion.
- Configure JIT VM access.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios
- Common Windows Server management tools
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Azure
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication)
- Windows PowerShell scripting
- Automation and monitoring