Learn about how sensitivity labels are used to classify and protect business data while making sure that user productivity and their ability to collaborate are not hindered.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Apply sensitivity labels to Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 groups, and SharePoint sites.
- Monitor label usage using label analytics.
- Configure on-premises labeling.
- Manage protection settings and marking for applied sensitivity labels.
- Apply protections and restrictions to email.
- Apply protections and restrictions to files.
Fundamentals knowledge of information governance in Microsoft 365.