Learn how Microsoft 365 implements the principle of Zero Standing Access (ZSA) to protect production environments and customer data using Just-In-Time (JIT) and Just-Enough-Access (JEA).
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- List two different types of accounts managed by Microsoft.
- Name the tools and technologies used to control access within Microsoft 365 environments.
- Explain mandatory prerequisites for granting service team accounts.
- Describe Microsoft 365 service teams' privileged access management process.
- Explain the process for using Microsoft Purview Customer Lockbox.