Learn how Microsoft 365 identifies, assesses, responds to, and manages risks to protect customers and the Microsoft 365 environment.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Explain how the Microsoft Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program provides a consistent approach to enterprise risk across Microsoft.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 manages risk.
- Explain how Microsoft 365 Trust identifies risks using a variety of inputs.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Trust analyzes and categorizes risk using impact, likelihood, and mitigating controls.
- Explain how Microsoft 365 Trust coordinates with service teams to mitigate, monitor, and report on ongoing risks in Microsoft 365 environments.