Learn how Microsoft 365 procures, monitors, and manages subprocessors to help protect data from unauthorized access and inappropriate use.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Explain how the Supplier Security and Privacy Assurance (SSPA) program helps Microsoft online services protect customer data and personal data.
- List the types of subprocessors utilized by Microsoft and the access controls employed by each type.
- Describe how Microsoft 365's additional subprocessor requirements limit the number of approved subprocessors and provides notice to customers when new subprocessors are approved.
- List subprocessor onboarding and ongoing subprocessor verification requirements required by the SSPA program.
- Describe Microsoft commitments to protecting customer data and personal data when a supplier contract ends.