Summary and resources
Applying AI capabilities to your business is essential to accelerate your digital transformation. Knowledge mining and machine learning help you better make sense of and utilize your data. Cognitive services and bots can enhance applications with existing or custom-built models. As Microsoft explores additional possibilities with AI technology, we are also invested in addressing ethical challenges and creating AI for good.
Now that you have reviewed this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the Microsoft vision for Azure AI.
- Identify ways you can use Azure AI.
- Define what Azure AI is, how it works, and how it’s built.
Here are the three key takeaways from this module:
- Azure Cognitive Search applies AI capabilities to knowledge mining to uncover insights from vast amounts of data.
- Azure Machine Learning tools allows developers to quickly develop and deploy AI models that use existing data, without being explicitly reprogrammed, in order to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends.
- Microsoft uses Azure Cognitive Services (AI apps) and Azure Bot Services (AI agents) to infuse AI capabilities into web and mobile applications and services.
Use these resources to discover more.
To open a hyperlink, right-click and choose Open in new tab or window. That way you can see the resource and easily return to the module.
- Azure AI product page
- Azure case studies
- Microsoft Azure Blog
- Channel 9 AI Show
- AI for Good
- Seeing AI application
- The Future Computed book
- FATE: Fairness, Accountability, Transparency, and Ethics in AI
AI Customer Stories: